A cold cold day

A cold cold day

Thursday, September 9, 2010

superheroyness: Aug 27 2010

So, I am pretty sure I am a superhero....
I know everyone wants to be one, or at least have superhero powers, but I am pretty sure I am an actual superhero of the future! Hear me out. You know computers, right? Have you ever notice how dependant we are on them? I mean movies keep telling us they will be mankind’s downfall, and we know it won't be aliens between Segourney, Will, Mel and Tom I think we will be safe on that front!

Here's where my superheroness comes into play. I have the ability to destroy them, and I don't mean with an axe and a mean back kick, I have powers! I can just walk past a computer, and it starts acting weird, like it's got a cold. If I think about how important it will be to getting an assignment completed, it won't work properly. It'll slow down, the mouse moves the arrow to where it wants so the typing is going in the middle of another sentence, kinda like it's got the flu. And if I store something important on it that means a lot to me, it goes back to manufacturers settings! Game over!!! It's like it has Norwalk, Sars and H1N1 all rolled into one!

I don't know for sure where this power comes from, but I think I may have inherited it from my mother. She too has the abilities to destroy computers, and her powers seem to get stronger with age! What's weird is that I am the only one of my sisters to have inherited this ability. My powers seen to be stronger then my mothers when it comes to computers, but my mom can use her powers on more items like TV's, microwaves and especially vacuum cleaners.

The sad part is that just like any other superhero my power is just as much a burden as it is a strength right now. But I am sure that when computers do finally rise up, and try to take over the world I'll be there, ready with my cape and mask, to try and save the world. Now if vacuum cleaners try to take over, my mom has totally got that one covered!

No comments:

Post a Comment