A cold cold day

A cold cold day

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Yup, I Saw It: August 25, 2010

I'm just gonna say it. I liked it, and you know what?? I'm not ashamed to admit it- I enjoyed Twilight Eclipse the movie. Now before you go all judgey, you should know the production value went way up for this movie, the acting and directing was better, and it was true to the book without getting boring! Oh, did I not mention that I have seen all three movies?? Plus I read all four books, in less than a week?? Okay, now you can judge. Are you done judging? Now? Good.

There were a few things about the movie that I was disappointed in. Like the lack of lip biting!! Not once did Bella bite her lip! I was excited to do the count! It's kinda like when you go to a Michael Bay movie and count the black helicopters, it just wasn't the same without it!

There were wig issues as well and I have to be honest, it was driving me nuts! It wasn't as bad as the makeup in the last movies, but Bella was definitely having issues, I could totally see the wig line!!! Oh, and don't get me started on the eyebrow in this movie, w capital T f?? I think Bella must have been forced to donate the missing halves of her eyebrows to Rosalie so she could have two giant caterpillars on her forehead- triple yikes!!!

I do have to admit the movie did make me laugh out loud a lot. I feel like I should maybe mention that it wasn't always appropriate, but there is humour in this film. Sparkles always bring a smile to my face, especially on vampires...

As always when the movie finished the usual debate ensued: team Edward or team Jacob. For the record I am a team Edward, Deal with it! Maybe it's an age thing, it feels far less creepy to be 30 and attracted to a 100 year old vampire, then being 30 and attracted to a 15 year old werewolf. We are not debating this issue today, alright?? Look some people like football players, some like Doctors, some like comic book geeks, and some, like sparkly vampires. That's life, move on.

All in all, I would have to say that I will go see the next movie- in the theatre! I will give it that chance! Besides, I am curious to see how the heck the bed got torn into pieces... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment